Skip to content

This section provides links to a variety of sources that will assist you to, for example, apply for a bus pass or blue badge.

Blue badge if you live in Glasgow

Blue badge if you live elsewhere in Scotland

Disabled parking in Glasgow

How to apply for a bus pass

How to register and apply for Strathclyde Passenger Transport (SPT) MyBus service. 

If you have a medical need or have limited mobility you can request transport to and from your healthcare appointment from the Scottish Ambulance Service.

Live in the south and north west of Glasgow? Need to get to a doctor’s appointment and have no transport? The Patient Transport Service may be able to help.

Scottish Driving Assessment Service – this free service offers driving assessment and/or advice for people who wish to commence, resume or continue driving after illness or injury in Scotland, and also advises on vehicle modifications to enable safe driving or passenger travel for those with a disability. A referral from a doctor is required before an appointment can be arranged.