Skip to content

Need advice about social security? Our Welfare Rights officers can help.

If you are a Housing Association tenant, your housing association should be able to offer support.

Citizen’s Advice 

Glasgow’s Advice and Information Network

I need to access a food bank

I need help to get back to work – with clothing or transport – the Jobcentre Plus Flexible Support Fund is a discretionary payment that can be made by Jobcentre Plus Advisers. Find your local job centre.

Scottish Welfare Fund provides a safety net for people on low incomes. Crisis and community care grants are available.

Independent Living Fund: funding that enables individuals to pay for care so that they can be supported in their homes and within their local communities.