Skip to content

Do you need physical changes made to your home? This section provides links that will assist you to request these changes.

GCIL Housing advice and support

Glasgow City Council home adaptations

Home Equipment

Requesting a dropped kerb outside your house

Disabled parking outside your house – social work now do the assessment for this and then pass the paperwork to Glasgow City Council Land Services to paint up the space.