Date: Wednesday 18th March 2020
- 3:30 PM
Come along and meet organisations that can help at times of transition - from school, college, social care, housing, and so on.
This free event is for parents & carers of young disabled people and disabled parents.
*You are welcome to drop into this event at a time that suits you, but please register in advance.
• Workshops at set times throughout the day.
• Lots of info stalls available all day.
• Chat with organisations that can help.
• Meet other parents and carers.
• Take time out and get the support you need.
• Be inspired by GDA’s young members.
• Free, with lunch and refreshments provided.
• Venue is accessible and will be confirmed when you book your place.
We may be able to support with childcare and/or transport.
For more info or to book, contact the GDA office on 0141 556 7103 or email email@example.com or book directly via the Eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/92010334387